This fine paint polish brings out the "show car" finish. Makes black, red,
yellow and clear coat finishes pop with gloss!
Due to changes in automotive industry clear coat composition, Final Polish is a car polisher that has been IMPROVED to work on the new clear coats just as it does on the clear coats from yesterday! It truly is the best car polish. This Final Polish is still an ultra-fine show car polish, polishing compound, and finishing glaze designed to produce exceptional depth and gloss on new and like-new paint finishes. Use Final Polish is a car polish you can do by hand, dual-action polisher or rotary buffer to produce stunning show car finish results on all dark colors and metallic finishes. Final step in restoring paint finish after claying or compounding
- Creates a super high-gloss shine
- Easy to apply by hand or machine
- Silicone-free formula
- Body shop safe
- Shake well before use.
- Car polish can be applied by hand but use of dual-action polisher provides best results!
- When applying by hand, use an Applicator. Rub in polish until residue is nearly gone. Buff
off remaining residue with a dry microfiber polishing towel. Repeat until final results are
- When applying using dual-action polisher, use a Foam Pad.
- Apply at 1/2 to 3/4 speed with moderate pad pressure as necessary to achieve
results. Wipe off any remaining residue with a dry microfiber polishing towel.
- Lock-in the polished finish with a quality wax or sealant.
Note: Do not use in direct sunlight. Using a cleaner/wax is not recommended as it may dull the final
finish offered by Final Polish.