Restores damaged, oxidized and abused paint! Removes paint scratches
and heavy swirl marks!
How to remove scratches from car? When the appearance of your paint deteriorates due to exposure or damage, you need a car scratch repair polish that will quickly, yet gently, remove the damage to reveal a fresh, brilliant finish. This is exactly why we created Scratch Remover. Scratch Remover is a cutting car scratch repair polish designed to remove heavy oxidation caused by exposure to the elements (sun and weather) and finish marring created by chemical fallout, hard water etching, contact scuffing, surface scratches or the effects of poor automotive detailing tools.
- Safely removes heavy swirl marks, scratches, light orange peel and oxidation
- Removes damage from birds and water spots
- Shake well before using.
- When using by hand, use the soft foam Applicator.
- When using a dual-action polisher, use polishing foam pad. Set RPMs between medium and high, using a slow back and forth, up and down motion until polish turns clear.
- When using a circular polisher, equip machine with a wool cutting pad or a polishing foam pad. Set RPMs between 1200-1500 and use slow back and forth motions until polish turns clear.
- Remove residue using a clean, dry microfiber polishing towel.
Note: Professional experience is highly recommended when applying with circular and dual-action