Swirl Mark Remover
Remove swirl marks and produce a high gloss shine in one easy step with
Swirl Mark Remover!
How to remove swirl marks on car? Swirl Mark Remover doesn't fill or cover up scratches with wax or silicone. It actually removes them, fixes scratches on car, and produces a high gloss finish. Formulated to be used with a machine car polisher, Swirl Mark Remover is able to renew finishes to their original luster! Use in succession after Light Cut Compound to refine finishes that have had contaminants and scratches removed.
- Quickly & easily removes swirl marks
- Produces a high gloss finish
- No cover up! Contains no fillers, wax or silicone
- Safe on all paint finishes
- Shake well before using.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of contaminants.
- Optimum performance is achieved by using either a rotary or dual-action polisher equipped
with a clean, dry wool or foam pad.
- Apply a small amount of Swirl Mark Remover to the surface or the pad.
- Spread product before starting machine to eliminate product sling.
- Start machine, at 1200-1700 RPM for rotary and 5000-6000 for dual-action, using medium
pressure while working in a 2' by 2' area.
- Move machine slowly back and forth, keeping pad flat to the surface at all times.
- Reduce pressure as product begins to dry.
- Wipe remaining residue with a clean microfiber towel.
Note: Avoid contact with rubber or plastic moldings. Meets VOC regulations in all states.