Waterless Wash Plus Concentrate!
Clean and protect in a single step with Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate!
Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is a hyper-concentrate that can be used to make the Waterless Wash Plus+ spray wash formula, a waterless wash spray, or as a no rinse car wash solution in bucket. Just 1/2 oz. makes 22 oz. of Ready-to-Use Spray Wash and just 1 oz. makes 3 gallons of No Rinse Car Wash Solution. Either way, Waterless Wash Plus+ will not only meet your expectations, it will exceed them in both cleaning ability and gloss enhancement! Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate quickly and safely cleans painted surfaces, chrome, plastic, glass and wheels without the use of water. No hoses! No rinsing! No drying! No drying! This Boosted by Polycharger® ormula not only cleans your vehicle’s surfaces, it protects from the harsh elements and harmful UV rays.
- Boosted by Polycharger® to provide superior protection from the elements
- Hyper-concentrated formula can be mixed to a ready-to-use spray or as a no rinse bucket
- Quickly and safely cleans while enhancing gloss
- No rinsing or drying required
- Always work in a shaded area on a surface that is cool to the touch and make sure surface
is not gritty with dirt or sand to avoid scratching.
- Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix for Ready-to-Use waterless wash spray. Simply open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches 1/2 fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate mixing spray bottle. Fill mixing bottle with water and shake well.
- Starting on the upper surfaces first. Mist the surface to be cleaned. Fold a clean, dry
Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and gently wipe using a back and forth motion.
- Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix as a no rinse bucket wash. Simply open
the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches 1 fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into a bucket with three gallons of water.
- Fold a Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and allow to soak for a few minutes in the
bucket of wash solution.
- Very gently, squeeze excess wash solution from the Microfiber Buffing Towel.
- Starting on upper surfaces first, gently wipe soaked Microfiber Buffing Towel in a back and
forth motion over a small section (24" by 24") at a time.
- Using second clean, Microfiber Buffing Towel, wipe the area until dry.
- Repeat process over next area and replace your Microfiber Buffing Towel as needed.
Note: Waterless Wash Plus+ Ready-to-Use also works great as a detail clay lubricant in a clay treatmentand the best quick detail spray!